Friday, August 8, 2008

New Phone

So I'm about to write about my new phone and I'm thinking... what an exciting life I lead blogging about a phone,heheheheh. So anyway I got the new Instinct phone (all touch) from Samsung for Sprint as my contract is up. Aija has a Sprint phone already so we just added a line to her contract and upgraded a bit but it's still cheaper than two contracts. I just got it Thursday night so I'm not all into it yet but it's pretty cool when you can watch live TV right on your phone. It also works as mp3 player for your music library and photo gallery all synced to your computer. It has the Web and I can get my email on it. I think the coolest thing on this is the voice GPS which guides you to your destination right from the phone so it's hands free in your car. Well I better get back to work but this weekend should be fun trying to get use to the phone. Oh and by the way I am a man... I didn't read the directions and just started playing with my new toy!! Thought you'd like that one Honey!!!!

No comments: