Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beer

Well the gas price here is at $3.99 which sucks but it's 70 out today and beautiful so it's grill time. We bought a charcoal grill at Wal-Mart so tonight it's grillin time and I got out of work and thought it was also try some different beer night. I went to the store and this place has so much to choose from and a lot of different stuff you wouldn't find anywhere else. Tonight I'm having beer from Clipper City Brewing Co. I bought a sampler pack and I've had a Red Sky At Night which is a Saison Ale and I've had a Small Craft Warning which is a Uber Pills. It's pretty good beer and in the sample pack it came with Loose Cannon which is a Hop3 Ale and Peg Leg which is an Imperial Stout. I'll let you know how the others taste later and the chicken that my GF has on the grill too. I can see already that she doesn't know that it's my grill!!! All the guys know what I mean by that!

2 comments:

T n A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T n A said...

Stand UP for your grilling rights Bob! We gave you the title of "GRILL MASTER" for a reason. We wish we could be there to enjoy the evening with the both of you. BTW, could we get another burger?? LOL!

Tom & Andrea