Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eye Waxing

Ok ok... now the people that know me know that I'm kind of hairy. My GF has many times said to me that I need to get my eye brows trimmed or waxed. So this has been in the works for a while now talking to her sister for some help, and the other night the pain was dealt down by evil GF's sister...hehehehe.

It was pretty much painless with just a wax that sets and not with the paper that's put on after like I've had done before and ripped off my skin, or it felt that way.
I tell ya, I don't think that my GF's sister has had more fun in ages... nothing like putting a man in tears and the icing in the cake was that it was me!!
Thank goodness that is done, I haven't seen GF's sister so excited as she was after the first pull on the wax and the rip!!! Oh well I must say it was worth and it made my GF happy. She now has gone out and bought some of the same wax so it will be her doing the waxing next!

1 comment:

T n A said...

You look sooooo sexy Bob! This one made me laugh OUT LOUD! Great post!

Tom