Friday, May 2, 2008

The Lucy Cat

Well it's Friday afternoon and I'm on the air right now... in between songs of course. I'm caught up on scheduling the music for the weekend and Monday and have my work caught up for the week so I thought I would do a quick blog. Tomorrow is the Pet Expo at the Dow Event Center and I will be there for an appearance from 10-noon so come by and say hi. When my GF moved in I got a pet, well kind of anyway. We call her the LC or Lucy Cat. The picture of her to the left has her most prized possession... the little plastic rings that you get when you open a milk jug! Man she loves to play with those, just flipping it up in the air with her paw... hours and hours. I told my folks about it and they saved some as you can see in the picture. She had no idea what to do with all of them.



Another thing that Lucy loves is her Cat Nip!! All you have to do is get her attention and say "nip nip"? and she comes running. She doesn't sit on peoples laps including mine so getting her to come up on my lap in the picture on the left, well... this is the only way unless I'm holding her. She goes wild for her nip, first laying low and mellow as you can see with the picture below, crashing out on the couch, then she runs and runs around up and down the stairs. She is quite a character and not really a cat I don't think...hehehe. She doesn't eat people food, no milk or cream, not even tuna fish. She doesn't like to be held or lay on people and is just her own little creature that lives with me and my GF. Well now we are going to look for another young/kitty tomorrow at the Pet Expo so if we decide to get one, I'll let you know in the blog. Oh yeah, time to talk on the air so... I better be done writing this blog!! Have a great weekend or whatever day you are reading this. Oh by the way, good news in Saginaw MI, gas is down from $3.75 a gallon to now only $3.69!!! Yippee









No comments: