Saturday, May 17, 2008

She said YES!!! We got Engaged!!

Well today was the day that I'm sure will change my life, I asked my GF to marry me and she said YES!! I first went to the jewelry store yesterday on my lunch and thought I would just look at rings as I felt it was time... it's been 10 months that we have been going out and we have talked about it. SO, I had no idea what to get; the only thing I knew is that she likes simple. So I just got a small solitaire diamond. I kept looking at it at work and decided that I wanted to give her more than that so I went back to the jewelry store after work and got her a bigger diamond with little diamonds under the stone. When my GF got home I looked at the fake ring she has on(so she won't get hit on at work). I said wow that fake ring sure is big and she said yes it's big and it has a round diamond on it and I don't like that... OH great!!! Guess what kind of stone I got her, you guessed it, round. So after I went to work at a remote broadcast this morning I went back to the jewelry store and got a totally different ring and now a band for the set and here is what it looks like.

This is the ring alone without the band. It's hard to see what it really looks like but for me it looks like Mac and Cheese for a year!!!hehehehe I'm just kidding honey if you read this!!

So this afternoon we have to celebrate so we are going to the World Expo Of Beer... now you know why I'm marrying her...hehehehe!

1 comment:

T n A said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!! That is AWESOME!! We are so happy for ya! Life is MAGICAL! The wedding is going to be in Arizona right?? :-)