Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A day at work

I know that most of you don't know what I do except talk on the air from 3p-7p or so you thought. I come in at 9am like I did this morning... first thing is check my work email, hotmail and a couple of gossip sites like www.tmz.com or www.perezhilton.com . Once I've done this I try to plan out my day a little. This morning I have to meet with my Morning guy and go over production music for a contest that we are starting on Thursday, what I'm looking for and the feel if it and then he can put something together. By the way I've already answered emails and found some info out on a prize schedule for giveaways and how many more we need for this contest. From 10a to 11a I'll be working on scheduling music and the imaging ( the voice that goes in between songs that identifies us) for tomorrow. 11am will be a promotions meeting which always takes place on Tuesday's at 11a till noon. Noon to maybe 1pm I have a lunch meeting with programming from the 5 stations in our cluster to talk about book(ratings) coming up. I'm going to try and leave for a while, maybe a half an hour. Then this afternoon I need to go over our music library and make changes that our consultant has suggested to our gold library. This is no small task and will take more than the hour that I have before I go on the air at 3pm. So that's a basic look at my tuesday and what I'll be doing today.

No comments: