Friday, April 11, 2008

A week from Santana concert

I just found out I'm the programmer of the week for Hot AC on Allaccess.com. Not that means a whole lot but it's kind of cool. Well I'm heading to the Santana Concert this up coming Friday evening and it should be a blast. I'm going with my GF and her Brother In-law who always cracks me up. Now I have to call my Santana record rep and see if we can get back stage but I'm not really thinking that is going to work. I'm so glad it's Friday since it's been such a busy week. I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend which is always nice. It's suppose to rain all weekend long so staying in and watching movies is what I'll most likely do, oh and get my eye brows waxed by my GF's sister. Martini's and eye waxing is what I'm thinking late afternoon tomorrow. Yes pictures will be taken so I'll blog sometime this weekend.

No comments: