Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

Well after falling asleep watching a movie I thought I'd get on line and write a little something. This morning I got up and going about 7:30am so I could go to Ables Greenhouse for the judging of Jim and the Magic Beanstalk. Elementary schools participated in growing a bean and the winning class got a trip to Greenfield Village. I really wasn't needed but I thought I better go so I picked up the magic Van. Got out there and we had 12 of 20 schools show up for the event with the largest bean at about 80 inches long.

I needed to move a couch out of my place into a rented garage, so I took the magic van home and Tim a co-worker followed me home to help. We got it moved and our living room looks so big now, its great!


We decided to go to lunch with Tim and found out on the way there that my GF's mom invited us to dinner for Steaks and Twice baked potato's. At this point I'm tired, GF is asleep taking a nap and we just ate an hour and a half ago and were are suppose to be over there in 30 min. Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen tonight. I really want to move furniture around here with that couch out of here and I have cleaning and laundry to do. Man I am so domesticated these days not even thinking of going out on a Saturday night... wow how times have changed in a year. Well I may blog tomorrow and may not but for now I better get some of that cleaning done. Until the next instalment...

1 comment:

T n A said...

Jack and the Beanstalk radio gig?? Man I would love to have that life!! Things here are BUSY! just got back from 3 weeks in West Palm Beach, FL. The auction went really well and it's nice to be back with family. Glad to hear things are going well for you in Michigan. Keep in touch and know we miss you lots!! We also posted a link to your blog on ours. Glad to see your keeping everyone up to date on your life's adventures. Happy Blogging!!

TnA