Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just another Day


Well today's is Thursday and for some reason I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I think it's because I know I have to work this weekend and won't get a full 2 days off and yes, I can hear the violins playing on your finger already! I got to pay the rent this morning, oh... and last night when I got home my GF found out we have a leak in our roof and it's leaking in around the light in our little nook/dinning area. Our table was full of water on it which ruined a couple of movie posters that we were going to frame. So this morning I went into the Townhouse office and paid my rent and then told her of the problem. I hope it gets fixed since we are suppose to get rain this weekend. I was running kind of on time/late and had a 9am meeting but still found time to get my morning coffee from 7-11. Got to work and my Columbia Record rep was here to talk music that they have on their label... did that and here I am an hour later. So really my day begins now and I don't feel like working yet... hence the blog.

No comments: